Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Managing Ecommerce strategy for retail partners
- Using Analytics to develop strategic changes
- Improve 'digital IQ' across the business
The successful candidate MUST have a background working in an E-commerce Manager (or similar) role in either a large retail on online retail body, or another FMCG business. This individual will have a broad online knowledge, ranging from SEO and PPC through to UX.
The crux of the requirements are twofold. The successful person will be both:
- Well versed at e-commerce, with multiple examples of achievements in this area
- A strong account manager; able to advise key retail accounts on the commercial value of making ecommerce changes.
Our client is a globally recognised and leading FMCG business based near Slough
£50000-£60000 plus generous benefits package
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13283248
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.