Sorry, this job is no longer available
You will be working closely with agencies, clients and partners as well as internal sales and creative teams to effectively deliver client campaigns. The video technology that the brand offers is unparalleled in the market, engaging audiences in a way that none of its competitors can offer.
Based on the technologies success in the US, you must expect a very dynamic and fast paced working environment that will continue to grow very quickly. You will be dealing with some of the world's biggest brands so will need to be expected to provide outstanding client service, and end to end delivery of campaigns, working closely with creative and technical teams to ensure they are fully briefed on the project, manage time lines, set up campaigns , traffic and provide post campaign reporting.
This is a start-up environment that will offer a huge opportunity for someone to develop their career, be a key part of the company's success and growth and more importantly have the opportunity to work with unique value add Video products that are unrivalled within the marketplace.
As Account Manager:
* Being the lead point of contact for the assigned client roster and supporting existing partners
* Delivering and maintaining excellent levels of client service
* Taking briefs on Video campaign creative and ad units, liaising with creative and development teams, Q&A session with clients, deliver story board
* Gathering all necessary creative assets and third-party tracking tags for interactive video campaigns
* Manage campaign objectives from design to launch; setting clear client expectations on timing and delivery
* Educate and guide client partners on best practices; proactively addressing campaign areas where improvement is required
* Setting up campaigns on propriety platform, trafficking and managing post campaign analysis
* Presenting to clients and attending meetings
* Generating and analysing detailed campaign reports; suggesting optimization strategies and monitoring performance
* At least 3 years online account management experience; preferably Online video, VOD/Broadcast or display advertising
* Experience of working with leading UK digital media agencies or advertisers a must
* Experience in a client facing delivery role
* Capability of managing multiple accounts and projects concurrently whilst maintaining client relationship standards
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, managing internal and external expectations
* Full delivery experience, setting up campaigns, trafficking and presenting post campaign analysis
* Desire to work in an exciting start-up company and the ambition to fulfil its potential
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to discuss this opportunity further