Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Advertising Operations
HEAD OF ADVERTISING OPERATIONS
We are seeking a Head of Advertising Operations to join one of the UK’s fastest growing publishing and sales representation businesses, leading the industry with innovative advertising solutions.
By working with many of the world’s leading technology and entertainment brands our client has grown from four to 40 people in the last three years, with ambitions to continue growth at the same rate. This has been achieved through delivering highly targeted and clever online advertising solutions to many of the world’s leading gadget, technology, entertainment and business enthusiasts.
We are now seeking an exceptional Head of Advertising Operations who is ready to join a vibrant / fun team and take leadership of a growing Ad Operations Team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or an ambitious individual who is ready to step up, we are keen to hear from you.
The key tasks and responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing the existing ad operations team of four, covering campaign management, client services, ad trafficking & publisher management
- Working closely with all other departments to ensure coordinated deliver of campaigns
- Reviewing and evolving current procedures and processes for campaign management, effective delivery, reporting and accounts reconciliation
- Optimising campaigns, striving to deliver on time, every time, with exceptional results
- Campaign troubleshooting through technical knowledge, logic and “outside the box” thinking
- Working closely with our sales team to deliver excellent responses to briefs and be able to contribute with innovative ideas and solutions
- Managing and optimising RTB exchanges and other revenue partnerships to help effectively control and ultimately increase margins and revenues
- Working closely with our Partnership Manager to ensure that we are increasing / maintaining our publisher partner revenues
- Evaluating, recommending and implementing new tools which will help improve campaign performance, margins and revenues
- Assist in managing custom ad campaigns by acting as the liaison between sales, editorial, marketing and the creative departments
- Communicating with a highly driven sales team, proactively ensuring campaigns are effectively delivered, while aiming to achieve up-weights and immediate re-bookings
- You will have experience in DFP, DFA, AppNexus, AMP, AdMeld, RTB’s, HTML, Java Script, Flash or similar technologies.
The successful candidate will love the Internet, ideally have a passion for technology, be keen to break the rules and to find new and innovative ways to keep ahead of curve and aspire to evolve ad delivery techniques. You will also thrive under pressure, be an excellent organiser / communicator and possess fastidious attention to detail. You will need the confidence to both lead a team and deal effectively with clients.
Keywords: Head of Technical Operations, Head of Advertising Operations, Head of Ad Ops, Ad Ops Manager, Ad Trafficking, Online Trafficking, Ad Ops Managerial Roles in London, Ad Operations Manager, Head of Ad Operations, Online Advertising, HTML, Online Advertising, Ad serving, Digital Media, Ad Operations Jobs in London, Ad Trafficking Jobs in London, Head of Ad Ops Jobs in London, Online Media Jobs, New Media Jobs, DART, DFA, Ad Serving, Doubleclick, London Bridge, London, SE1.