Junior / Middleweight Designer
Do you have experience working as a designer in an integrated advertising or above-the-line advertising agency? Do you work with creative teams to bring their ideas to life as well as work on more conceptual design-lead briefs? If so, read on....
The agency looking to hire is a global networked agency, which prides itself on working with some top-class brands. This role in particular is to work on the agency's largest account - the brand is dynamic and forward-thinking. You would report into a senior designer and produce material for this brand that includes direct mail, banners, emails, apps and direct response ads. The account is not restricted by tight guidelines so you would have creative freedom if the project allows.
The role requires creative flair, imagination and an awareness of current trends. Strong typographic skills are essential.
If you have examples of large/high-profile brand work in your book and examples of print & digital based marketing communication material please apply.
Please note apple&ink will only respond to successful candidates.
About Apple & Ink
apple&ink is a recruitment agency for creative people based in the heart of London's West End. We admire big ideas and we find people who have them....
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Design Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Design Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Design Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Design Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Design Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)