Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Research Executive
This is an excellent opportunity to drive your research career forwards, working with some leading media brands, such as BBC, Google, Channel 4 and Universal to name a few.
Accountabilities will include
- To manage all aspects of the research process on a day to day basis, from initial project design to delivery of findings, within budget and time scale
- Working as part of a team, to identify research needs in briefs, develop effective research designs and write compelling proposals
- To deepen research skills across both the qualitative and quantitative disciplines
- To design surveys, questionnaires, discussion guides and respondent stimulus material
- To be fully involved in the analysis and interpretation of data, and the presentation of findings to clients, including the preparation of data deliverables, charts and graphs
- To keep clients and colleagues informed of project progress and build relationships
The ideal candidate will be currently at research executive level and looking to take a step up in their career.
To apply for this role or find out more please click "APPLY" or send your most recent CV to email@example.com