Sorry, this job is no longer available
Assistant Category Manager
They are internationally recognised for their brands and products within Hair care, skin care, cosmetics, fragrances and professional products.
You will have responsibility for one of the company's leading personal care category's, and play a major role in optimising category management in the Grocery or High Street retail environment.
Key accountabilities will include
- Extracting, filtering, analysing and presenting market data to UK commercial team and external retail stakeholders
- Providing category support for either a key retailer or number of retailers.
- Providing input and direction into strategy development in terms of account plans alongside account managers
- Working closely with Commercial team, including trade marketing and the European Marketing Function to understand where the category is in the market place from a hard and soft data perspective, presenting implications of positioning
- Responsible for planogram and SKU line up in all UK stores
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a really good understanding or passion for the Health and Beauty sector, although candidates outside this sector will also be considered.
Previous Category Management or Insight experience is essential within an FMCG environment
To apply, please click apply below or send your most recent CV directly to Sam@jdeg.co.uk