Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager – leading digital agency – the role is all digital with lots of social media
This is an amazing Account Manager role where social media focuses strongly – it’s in a brilliant team in a forward thinking, highly thought-of creative digital agency – based in central London – Up to £32k
- It is a fantastic London agency – full of bright but really really nice motivated people.
- They are the sort of agency that have high standards but support you and motivate you, so you reach those high standards!
- It’s a professional, but great fun place to work and it’s a place where everyone pulls together to make sure that they produce the best and most effective campaigns they can for their clients.
- Naturally collaborative, you wouldn't really fit here if you only think about yourself.. We love their genuine team spirit to share both the highs and the lows of agency rollercoaster life!
- Working into a fab Account Director, this account manager role will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of numerous client campaigns across a wide range of communication channels and platforms, including a magazine, brand activation campaigns, emails, SEO, website, web community platform management, digital advertising, social platforms and social activities (Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter).
- As Account Manager, you will be client facing with responsibilities briefing and executing a raft of creative campaigns – you will take ownership for timings and budgets and get to work closely with all the internal departments.
- You will naturally love people and love developing relationships with key agency resources; creative services/traffic, creative, studio, tech, production, strategy and social as well as your clients.
- To be a successful account manager in this agency, you will have a good sense of humour, be able to balance detail & organisation skills effortlessly and love getting to the heart of how the creative must work to motivate your clients' customers.
- You will be a proactive person, self motivated and thrive working in a bright and motivated team.
- Above all - you will love what you do and your passion and enthusiasm for it will be infectious.. This agency will genuinely allow you & actively encourage you to develop your career – its a place where you will hone all your skills to make you the best Account Manager you can be – surrounded by huge amounts of talented people to learn from.
Interested – please get in touch asap and send your details to email@example.com