Sorry, this job is no longer available
EMEA Commercial Development Director (RTB)
This global trading desk provides responsible and effective data driven display advertising, performance marketing and brand campaigns by fusing smart DSP (Demand Side Platform) technology and data to improve their service delivery to clients by buying highly targeted multi channel media utilising Real Time Bidding (RTB) processes.
Due to continued growth a position has now arisen for a Commercial Development Director across EMEA regions.
- Establish a solid, working relationship with the European companies as it relates to the establishment of priorities in regards to the creation and maximization of advertiser/publisher relationships along with any other cross-departmental challenges.
- Integration across the agency – in particular working closely with the digital team.
- Responsible for driving operating standards and product output to deliver the brand and business vision.
- Client facing role, playing the role of educator and specialist thereby providing strategic direction of accounts to ensure excellent delivery at all times
- Shared responsibility for P&L of each local market, overseeing individual target income lines for each market.
- Establish a strategic plan and ensure revenue goals are met through pipeline management on a quarterly basis in which to pursue new revenue growth opportunities.
- Drive and develop internal/external Marketing collateral, SharePoint and market communications i.e. Presentations, guidelines, FAQ’s and newsletters
The role requires a senior operator within the digital world with solid experience of real time bidding from a media owner or network background who is confident with developing a business in line with core vision to ensure the company remains at the top of their game in the market. You will have a dynamic approach and be confident with managing various projects in multiple territories.