Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Lead development initiatives and research activities.
* Product cost benefit analysis and identify the most cost effective route from taking the concept from the drawing board to being ready for implementation.
* Develop and supporting material for client meetings, undertaking research into market practices and complete appropriate documentation to support the business.
* Develop, maintain and implement the product roadmap for the insurance channel.
* Develop product development plans and implement them to improve customer elective sales penetration rates via the insurance channel POS.
* Develop product development plans and implement them to increase the use of services as a risk management tool via the insurance channel.
* Develop product development plans and implement them to ensure target market share in is obtained. This to cover a number of segments.
* Recent and significant product development experience to include both upstream (concept, scoping work) and downstream (implementation and launching) value chain phases.
For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.