Sorry, this job is no longer available
Group Account Director: Birmingham based Creative Agency – digital, brochure literature & CRM
This is a brand new role – in an exciting creative marketing agency. The agency based in Birmingham has close liaison with both its sister London office and its global network
- Working with luxury, highly regarded brands, with a strong focus on automotive, there is a genuine mix of both online digital work and more traditional offline brochures and CRM.
- It needs a confident, charismatic and capable Group Account Director, used to working with both on and offline marketing comms who has a great can-do attitude but is mature headed enough to rise to the challenge of being the key lead on the agency’s biggest account.
- Leadership here is paramount – it is a tight knit team where people will be looking to you for inspiration and guidance. You will therefore love getting the most out of your team, not only helping them on an operational level but also taking the lead on strategic decisions too, nurturing and developing everyone individually along with a highly professional approach to client service.
- This role would suit someone who has come from maybe a traditional integrated agency where digital has been a part of your work but also where your understanding of printed comms is very strong.
- There is an increasing amount of digital work on a global level and this will definitely need your experience, full interest and enthusiasm.
- There is full creative in-house, and this Birmingham office is a highly regarded hub within the network.
- It is a genuinely exciting role where you can make this your own – it is yours for the taking!
Please send you details to email@example.com or simply click on the link below.