Search Business Director - major media agency
Paid Search Business Director
Major media agency
One of the largest and most respected media agencies in the world is seeking an experienced Search practitioner as Search Business Director in one of the UK's largest agency Search teams. This is a senior role and an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about search marketing and about client servicing.
The Business Director will be responsible for the development and delivery of Search marketing strategy on one of the agency's key clients.
As Business Director, you are responsible for the quality of delivery of search services to your client.
The right candidate will ideally come from an agency environment with a large specialist team, have a proven track record of operational delivery and be able to develop and deliver search strategy in a broad communications environment.
You will possess a deep technical and operational understanding of all things search. The right candidate must also be able to communicate effectively to clients with an in-depth understanding of search and to clients with no search background.
* Ability to see beyond just bidding on keywords, to understand the broader strategic importance of search and the increase in "pull marketing"
* Understanding of search's role in the greater communication mix. Able to put search in context and help clients understand the role it plays in their marcomms
* Strategic development of clients' Search marketing (PPC and SEO in context)
* Senior client management and contact, to ensure satisfaction with Mindshare Search offering
* Maintaining a high level of awareness and contact within the Search market at an appropriate level, and scope new and bespoke Search solutions in conjunction with the Head of Search
* Actively seek opportunities to introduce new Search solutions and complementary
services offered by Mindshare at the appropriate opportunity
* Overseeing the strategic planning output of the Search specialists working into you
* Experience in Search, either client, media owner or agency-side (preferred)
* Experience of handling clients at a senior level
* Proven track record in project management
* Experience of presenting at a senior level
* Experience of leading the strategic marketing planning process
* Experience of analysing campaign performance based on results
* Experience of preparing and delivering new business pitches
* Experience in managing and developing people of different seniority
* Experience in managing multimillion pound Direct Response campaign in PPC
To apply please call me on 07585 703 642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.