Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager, Events, London, £50k
An exciting position has become available in the UK Digital Department for an experienced online marketing/ account manager. This is a hands-on` position that will require you to be involved in all levels of website management. You must have a passion for the internet and inspire the show marketing teams to maximise the use of existing and cutting edge technologies into the exhibition marketing mix.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing, launching and developing a portfolio of sites across multiple industries with the exhibition marketing team. Ensuring best practise, providing consultation and strategic advice, and spotting revenue opportunities.
- Managing an eMarketing Executive and co-ordinator who act as first line of support on general web issues, technical support, graphical creation, and departmental admin.
- Project manage entire website during the marketing cycle from initial creative concepts to site build and functionality setup.
- Rollout new web platform, involving a flexible approach to all aspects of the web build. Including creating pages and templates, resolving technical issues, setting up reports and uploading images.
- Liaise with CMS Provider on technical support (and understand technical terminology) / site errors and manage larger issues to resolution.
- Ensure all sites adhere to industry standards on SEO, and identify SERP issues.
- Regularly audit sites and analysis metrics to provide feedback to marketing teams with suggestions and amendments to ensure maximum registration and ROI for exhibitors.
- Work in close partnership with event marketing teams to develop and implement individual e-marketing strategy plans and help develop overall look, feel and tone of voice of the websites, in line with the overall brand strategies.
- Understand all aspects of social media, and how they can be harnessed to maximise marketing communications. Including but not exclusive to FaceBook, LinkedIn. Twitter and YouTube.
- Support and advise marketing teams on email campaigns, reporting and revising campaigns throughout show cycle. Work with teams to improve email marketing through A/B testing.
- Work closely with the rest of the e-marketing department to share best practices and develop overall strategies/functionality to increase online offering to our customers.
- Extensive knowledge of CMS systems
- Broad understanding of industry standards with HTML and CSS
- Understand Google technologies
- Calm, enthusiastic and positive
- Photoshop skills for general web and marketing purposes
- Online experience in a commercial environment
- Balanced between a creative and analytical approach
- Great communication and influence skills
Experience in the following packages would be beneficial:
- Exact Target
- MicroSoft Visio
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.