****Calling all Shopper Marketing gurus!!!!!!****
We're on the look out for a fantastically diligent, hardworking, ambitious shopper marketing mogul to join this award winning agency. Our client deals with major lifestyle and FMCG brands across the marketing spectrum, overseeing the lifecycle of campaigns. They offer their employees stacks of benefits and the chance to shine.
They're looking for Account Managers who will be responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of Shopper/Retail projects. It's vital you've handles huge brands before, you know how to hold your own with tricky clients and you never fail to deliver the goods. Seamless communication is key.
- Solid understanding and experience of the shopper marketing landscape.
- Track record working with lifestyle brands.
- Passionate about Retail/FMCG sector.
-Able to manage clients expectations, timescales and technical queries.
-Working across multiple departments to manage a campaign - incredible communication skills and self management techniques.
If this sounds like your bag, and you're a true Shopper Marketing expert we'd love to hear from you. More importantly, it could be the jpob of your dreams! This agency has an amazing vibe, they're willing to invest in great people to help them grow and they're going places!
Send your CV in today.
We're also recruiting for other areas within account management, so if this isn't quite up your street, but you've got solid agency experience - it's always good to get in touch!
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Communications Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Communications Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Communications Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Communications Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Communications Retail jobs in London (Central)