Sorry, this job is no longer available
Regional Business Development Exec
1. To proactively sell Conference and Events packages and offers in order to maximise the use of facilities across the region 365 days per year.
2. To achieve and exceed Conference & Events sales targets for the Region`s venues.
3. Devising innovative sales incentives to grow business from the existing customer base to meet targets and ensure strong levels of repeat business.
4. To identify and target new commercial customers and sectors and bring in new sales from these markets to achieve business targets through proactive sales initiatives, including generating and attending client meetings off site and door to door sales when required.
5. To liaise and assist with the effective selling of Hospitality and Sponsorship packages and offers in order to contribute to the achievement of sales targets in these areas of the business.
6. To account manage relationships with key Conference & Events accounts and agents.
7. To be responsible for meeting and corresponding with all potential clients.
8. To assist with the preparation of proposals for new clients and to meet and show round where necessary the facilities on offer across the region.
9. To ensure the effective management of the enquiries, including Client communication regarding their booking, ensuring details are up-to-date and diary notes are maintained within EBMS (and other systems) throughout sales process.
10. To assist in the preparation and distribution of mail shots and other literature throughout the year to attract new clients to and to follow up as necessary.
11. To provide accurate weekly sales and activity reports to the Regional C&E Manager and Regional Head of Sales
12. Work with the catering and operations team to ensure that both F&B and service standards set for all business areas are innovative and of a high quality that delivers best experience.
13. To work collaboratively with the Marketing department to deliver messages to potential clients.
14. To represent the region as required at exhibitions, open days and other client liaison activities.
15. To get involved and actively participate in local networking groups and relevant stake holders across other racing organizations as required.
16. To assist in the creation and implementation of effective Sales activity as outlined in the overall region`s commercial strategy ensuring that accurate reporting of such initiatives is carried out.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, then please apply with a copy of your CV! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.