Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Ad Ops Manager - EMEA clients! - Up to £35K + benefits
* Major technology company, with multiple international offices.
* Global clients, with spends into the millions.
* Always trying to push the boundaries.
* Staff are really valued, with great opportunities for progression.
* Known for its outstanding working environment and culture.
* Manage the pan-EMEA campaigns for a global technology company.
* Ensure smooth campaign execution: operational elements, processes and reporting.
* Track and report operations metrics across campaigns.
* Deliver campaign insight based on own analysis.
* Create and deliver internal and client reports.
* Manage and develop major client relationships.
* A good degree.
* Some experience working in an online media planning, advertising or publishing company.
* Knowledge of DFA or other ad servers and campaign optimisation.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Keen, analytical mind, with strong Excel skills.
* Team player and self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role please don't hesitate to get in contact by sending your CV to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02070040551/07702883703.