Junior to Mid Level Designer - up to £27k - PR Agency
We are currently working on behalf of a leading PR agency to find a talented designer to join their newly formed design department. You will work on global campaigns for a plethora of top brands across all market sectors including automotive, fashion, FMCG and technology.
We're looking for someone versatile and flexible. You will be able to turn your hand to a variety of projects with creative flair. Projects will vary from creation of infographics, video backdrops, all manner of social media collateral, and presentations for both new business pitches and internal communications.
So what do we need from you?
Ideally, you will be a Graphic Designer with a solid foundation in the fundamentals fo colour, type and space but we also need you to be in love with the internet and know your Twitter from your Tumblr.
You must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, handling multiple deadlines, prioritising as needed. You will be an independent thinker and not afraid to voice your ideas when recommending the best design solution against client briefs.
As part of a global agency network, you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent set of benefits including private medical care and a generous holiday allowance, among plenty of others.
- Fluency in industry standard design software, up to CS5
- Experience in creating presentations in Powerpoint or Keynote
- Proven industry experience, either agency or client side
- Curious, and driven to seek out new ideas, approaches, formats, outlets, ways to produce
- Degree level qualification in Graphic Design or similar will be highly regarded but not necessarily an essential
Please apply with CV and portfolio via the link below.
Nakama is a leading global marketing and creative services recruitment consultancy.