Sorry, this job is no longer available
Global Insight Manager
Global Insight Manager - £45,000 – £65,000 + Car and Benefits
We have an excellent client side opportunity. Our client a, leading and prestigious organization, that is always open to challenge and innovation is looking for an ambitious and driven Insight Manager.
Do you want to work for a leading client side organisation with some top brands? My client is looking for an experienced Global Insight Manager to join their centralized global insight team.
As a driven insight specialist you will work with mature brands within the OTC healthcare sector to influence brands and business growth.
Your main objective will be to champion the consumer by influencing marketing teams to apply relevant insight to all marketing and business related decisions.
As the Insight Manager you must be flexible, energetic and consumer oriented, with a flair for seeing the big picture.
- Managing and commissioning generalist ad hoc market research projects, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Responsible for developing the global insights that across a wide diversity of cultures
- Management and integration extensive amounts of information, data and insights ensuring knowledge is applied and leveraged where relevant across the business
- Capability to influence and build confidence at a senior level throughout the organization.
- Managing the research budget and external agency relationships
In order to provide independent, honest and objective insight support you will have:
- Using market research projects to generate understanding and insight around the consumer, shopper and expert market place.
- First class project management skills and the proven ability to lead, inspire and influence people across many teams.
- Strong international experience, preferably within emerging markets
- Significant market research insight expertise within FMCG and a strong commercial understanding.
- Although the majority of market research projects are ad-hoc in nature the ability to understand continuous data is also required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, ambitious and creative thinker to work with a great client side organisation! Candidates must be educated to degree level and be eligible to work in the UK. Sound like you? For more information please click Apply Now!