Sorry, this job is no longer available
Midweight Flash Banner Designer - Rich Media Skillset
PORTFOLIO'S MUST SHOWING WORKING FLASH BANNERS
With at least 2 years of hands on experience working on design or development gained in a digital/creative agency environment, creating flash based websites, microsites or online advertising material, the Flash Designer works as part of the digital team, producing online advertising campaigns, flash microsites and digital outdoor advertising for a range of world famous brand clients.
Using media serving platforms including MediaMind, FlashTalking and DoubleClick and working either solely with a PM or as part of a team of designers and developers, depending on the project, the Flash Designer is responsible for creating online material to fulfil advertising media schedules to various specs for standard and rich media.
A creative and keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure all work is visually appealing, created to specification, fully tested and suitably prepared for presentation by the project manager to client.
The Flash Designer must have a "can-do" attitude, be willing to put forward ideas and have a keen eye for detail, making sure that all work produced is to a suitably high standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
- Strong working knowledge of Flash with AS2 and AS3
- Strong Flash animation skills, both timeline and code-based
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Good knowledge Media Encoder and video compression techniques
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confident, with good communication skills
- Minimum a basic knowledge of CSS/(X)HTML
- Experience with Flash tween packages (eg TweenLite/TweenMax, tweener, gTween)
- Experience with main ad-serving platforms (MediaMind, FlashTalking DoubleClick, etc.)
- Knowledge of AS3 and OOP fundamentals
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects
- Solid mathematical knowledge
- Experience in using social media as commercial tools (Facebook apps, YouTube channels, MySpace, Twitter, etc.)
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling (importing/exporting models into Flash)