Our Client is on the hunt for an exceptional Traffic Manager to join the team.
As the Traffic Manager will be responsible for the scheduling, control and optimisation of all print and digital work within a busy Creative and Studio department.
This position will suit someone with a confident and tenacious attitude with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel from directors to junior members of staff within a medium sized company.
You will have excellent organisation skills, a big personality and the innate ability to get the best out of others.
- Previous experience as an agency trafficker is essential
- Familiarity with the design stages within a creative agency
- Staff management experience desirable
- Ability to assess work load and allocate work to the best placed team member
- Exceptional communication and scheduling skills coupled with the ability to interact and co-ordinate the work flow of multiple demanding departments
- Ability to follow process, influence and enforce successful working methods
- Demonstrable tenacity and persistence to overcome obstacles no matter what the brief
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at the same time
- You possess outstanding attention to detail and administration skills
- You have a flexible and proactive attitude coupled with a willingness to undertake work outside of this role where required
If you want to be considered for this role then please send in your CV ASAP to email@example.com
About Emma & Rachael & You
A personal and friendly service, Emma & Rachael & You are specialist recruiters to the advertising community. We work in a confidential and discrete manner with Creatives, Creative Services, Account Management & Planners