Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting new Digital Marketing Executive role for an all-round marketing specialist, you will have the technical developer background allowing you to code and build a website while getting involved in strategy and controlling search marketing.
Our client is a specialist events business working across a variety of sectors including gaming and finance. This role is a great opportunity to become intrinsically involved in the future growth of this already impressive company.
Coding websites and emails through HTML/CSS coding on a CMS platform [WordPress]
* Managing and maintaining all website content updates
* Proficient with e-shots/e-newsletters (set up & day-to-day management; coding, testing, reporting, sending)
* Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company's website
* Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
* Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
* Web analytics and reporting
* Working with Head of Marketing to devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
* Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
* Utilising one or social media channels for the company, reporting & tracking of results
Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
You will have
If you believe that you have the above skills, either as a developer with the potential to take on further responsibilities, or as an already all-round Digital Marketing Executive, please do get in touch to find out more.