Sorry, this job is no longer available
International Sales Manager
International Sales Manager- International Affiliate Network-London-36k (60k OTE)
Our client is a highly ambitious International Affiliate Network who have offices’ all over Europe. They work with Merchants ranging from global telecommunications companies to international travel brands and are currently looking for an International Sales manager to come into their London offices and develop new business in the 17 European countries they operate in. This is a great opportunity for anyone who sells in performance marketing or someone from another network who is disillusioned with the bureaucracy and red tape that currently engulfs their job.
- The International Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the networks European client base by pitching and winning new business with large blue chip organisations.
- The International Sales Manager will be required to travel throughout Europe, delivering sales pitches which will contribute massively to the networks ambitions of being the biggest in Europe in 3 years.
- The International Sales Manager will be working in a team made up of 1 other ISM and an International Sale Director. All 3 will be responsible for devising an effective and lucrative Pan European sales strategy.
- The Candidate needs to have had at least 4 years experience in an online performance marketing sales role
- The International Sales Manager needs to be self motivated and driven to help make the networks the world’s biggest.
- The International Sales Manager needs to have had a history of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a digital environment.
- It is essential that the candidate has a solid understanding of performance marketing channels (Affiliates, Social, Search, Display, Ad-Ops), so a degree in a marketing related field is preferable.
- The International Sales Manager needs to be able to speak French, Spanish or German.
- Our client is one of Europe’s largest affiliate networks
- Our client is privately owned and has ambitions to be the biggest affiliate network in the world, this starts with the development of their European presence.
- They offer a benefits package which is like no other, which includes 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension scheme, private health insurance and uncapped commission.