Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Media (Fixed Term Contract)
Head of Media (9-12 Mth Contract) - London - £70-75K plus C/A and Bonus (Pro Rata)
My client is a mobile network operator and internet service provider headquartered in London, with offices throughout the UK. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with around 28 million customers.
This maternity fixed term contact will last for a minimum of 9 months, but could well extend to 12. The key objective of the position will be to lead and manage the team (currently consisting of 3 Media Managers and 2 Performance Managers) responsible for the mobile media strategy and annual communications plans.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To lead the strategy, planning and execution of the company's overall media plans - working closely with the Heads of Consumer and B2B communications
- To lead the on-going management of media planning and buying across brand communications, direct acquisition, digital and retail. Ensuring that all activity is clearly aligned and integrated
- Ownership of the relationship with media agencies in order to ensure maximum value is driven from these relationships. Review and assess performance on a regular basis
- Management of the combined media budgets ensuring effective cost management of budgets across the teams and maximum return on investment from this spend.
- Lead the Media team ensuring they have a clear vision, objectives and accountabilities
- Ensure that the correct media measurement systems, processes and suppliers are in place across all channels
- Overseeing ATL and Digital Performance as well as the social media strategy.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Senior level Media planning and buying experience ideally from an agency background (but working with big brands) or from a large client-side brand
- Experience leading teams - in particular within a creative environment where influencing, leading through ambiguity and complexity, and inspiring creative minds is essential
- Experienced working with multi-brand marketing plans in a highly competitive market
- Has had direct responsibility for managing large Media budgets (at least £10m) including extensive TV planning and buying experience
- Extensive experience leading Search and Affiliate acquisition strategy
- Proven ability in delivering Strategic recommendations across Brand and Direct Response Media including Search & Affiliates.
To apply for the Head of Media, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com