Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Work with Business Managers and Senior Business Executives to determine company messages, communications objectives, and to co-ordinate all activities including events, PR, advertising, and other communication channels to ensure a coherent external image that maximises the business profile across all markets.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure these messages are properly
distributed through these channels using the full range of tools at the Marketing Manager`s disposal.
- To co-ordinate all marketing initiatives to support company communications objectives and Business Sector plans.
- Working with Business Managers, maintain a catalogue of all planned marketing and communications activities, ensuring that all activities are coordinated to ensure maximum impact.
- Develop and maintain the brand and communications policy.
- Manage the identification of conference paper opportunities and run the approval and submission process.
- Advise Business Managers and SBEs on the delivery of their campaigns, and provide guidance on the various communication channels.
- Manage the company client feedback programme.
- Managing the external PR agency.
- Instilling and communicating good marketing and communications practice throughout the company.
- Define the content requirements for the UK and Australian websites and all other elements of our communications channels.
Ideally you will have:
- Have achieved your CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Ideally be degree qualified (marketing specific or business with marketing and communications)
- Proven experience in the field of marketing and business development in a professional environment is essential - and it would be advantageous if in the engineering sector
- Strong communication, reporting and organisational skills.
- Must be a team player
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple on-going activities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good commercial awareness.
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reliable and flexible working approach
- Experience in working with senior leadership
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.