Digital Project Manager - Full Service & Digital Agency - £25k to £32k - OXON - SW0147
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious digital project manager to join a lovely and successful integrated and digital agency that is extremely well regarded in its industry and area.
The successful digital project manager would be joining a close knit team of creatives, account handlers and all round nice guys based from stunning converted barns in gorgeous countryside surroundings on the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire border.
WHAT DO THEY DO?
They are a digital and integrated agency that deal with fantastic international clients and arn't afraid to push boundaries with their SME's.
Their digital project managers and other team members take a tactical and measured approach created by working one to one with their clients offering a truly strategic insight ensuring that they can deliver effective and innovative solutions... no matter what the project or client!
WHAT IS THE DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER JOB?
You would be managing digital projects from pitch to delivery, ensuring that the creative and tactical targets of the projects are met (and exceeded?!)...
You will be in your element working to budgets and time schedules creating a great rapport with clients and motivating your team members alike, possibly having a web, developer or design background (or all three) would be a huge asset (but not essential).
With at least 2-3 years experience as a digital project manager previously within a similar agency, you will be experienced using the 'normal' web analytical tools, have a great understanding of SEO, PCC and other standards and preferably have in-depth knowledge of Wordpress (or similar).
The digital project manager role would offer you great diversity as you would be working with a tremendously varied international and regional SME client list, ensuring no two project is the same.
Please send your CV over now!
- 15 March 2013
- 15 April 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Education, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Luxury Goods, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Print & Packaging, Professional Services, Telecommunications / IT, Travel & Tourism
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, CRM, Design, Direct Marketing, Production, Project Management, Search
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Integrated Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire