Sorry, this job is no longer available
Traffic Manager - TV/FILM Production
The agency is looking to expand in the next year so the Traffic Managers previous experience would be ideal if they have dealt with high level of growth as well as the element of streamlining processes and resources. Reporting into the COO, you will be responsible for roughly a team of around 15 to 20 people that are split into Creative, Design and Production which includes Producers and Post.
Since this is a new role for the agency, the Traffic Managers job requirement is to initially help with the planning and structuring around available resource and processing the creative briefs through to production and delivery. Previous experience of a reportable system would be ideal as they would like to implement a proven method of working within a large department.
Key Experience of the Traffic Manager:
- Film/TV production background essential along with resource management
- Thorough understanding around timings, budgets and production
- Solid experience of traffic or creative services in ATL agency or Production House
- Understanding around delivery and being adaptable with timings if need be
- Be comfortable applying and implementing new traffic system into agency
Your personality will also drive this role so you will need to be consistent in how to manage the resource, be able to confront with issues and flag straight away as well as be diplomatic in your approach. The agency still has a great family like feel so personality fit is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Traffic Manager:
- Allocating resource around Creative and Design Department
- Arranging necessary brief and review meetings
- Ensuring agreed timelines and allocated hours are being adhered to
- Steam-lining process into a profitable and easy way of working
- Managing the Production Department with shoot schedules
Previous experience is required and having good knowledge around Film and TV production is a fantastic advantage. You will need to be secure in working on your own and become the pivotal point of call for the agency. If you have also had experience of working within a small agency that has expanded then fantastic.