Sorry, this job is no longer available
Assistant Product Manager
An un missable opportunity has arisen for a Assistant Product Manager to join a successful organisation in Warwickshire, the company are growing year on year and offer outstanding career progression for the right candidate.
Based in Warwickshire, they are seeking an exceptional graduate the position will be to support the Product Manager with day to day product management support.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Product Manager role will include:
- Support the Product Manager with day to day product activities
- Accurate and timely updates of the company central Product File
- Helping the Product manager with new product launches, including internal communications, pricing, inventory, distribution and marketing activity.
- Updating Product Descriptions, Discount Codes and Barcodes making sure they are correct and in place.
- You will also be trained on how to manage the price update process.
- Compiling and populating the department benchmarking databases.
- You will be running product reports from our business systems to support management decisions
- There will be need for general administration and support, such as updating the Intranet with communication and content
- Marketing communications will be part of the process with written and visual communication being required to advise the company of or the market of new products or features.
- You will be supporting the product team on a day to day basis with ad hoc duties
Essential Skills or Attributes
- MS Office with good Excel skills
- You will require good process skills and the capability to develop an intermediate level within Excel.
- Organisation and planning skills
- Appreciation of Marketing
- Attention to detail and strong with process skills
- A desire to eventually progress into a Product Manager role
We are looking for an exceptional Graduate!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.