Sorry, this job is no longer available
Award winning integrated agency based in leafy Cheshire are looking for a new addition to their team.
After a result of recently winning new clients their expanded portfolio is now demanding an PR Account Manager to work on their B2B and consumer accounts.
You will need to be skilled in consumer and digital PR even those of you who are at Executive level will need to have at least 2 years experience.
Candidates must possess all PR skills but also must demonstrate innovative thinking with a genuine passion for digital media. This is a fast paced environment where you would need to have a self starter, think quick mentality. A marketing mind would also be valued in this creative environment where new ideas are shared and explored.
This role will include the following:
- Media liaison
- Client liaison, presenting results and reporting
- Account administration and coverage tracking
- Research including key influencers, events, media deadlines
- Writing including news stories, reports, presentations
- Organising events
- Strategic counsel to clients
- Assisting with business development
- Have experience of working with the media
- And above all else be a bright and personable individual
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience, plus company bonus scheme.
Network Marketing is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job can be commutable from, Manchester, South Manchester, Wilmslow, Didsbury, Stockport, Cheshire
To receive up to the minute job tweets, just follow us on twitter at marketingjobs09
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer