Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sales & Marketing Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join a busy marketing department, the role itself is a full 360 Marketing position, you will be supporting the marketing and sales teams.
- Internal communication`s, updating the company intranet and drafting the weekly communications update
- Digital marketing to include writing, updating and maintaining content on the corporate website and company intranet as well as being responsible for social media
- Assist the Marketing Manager with copywriting for press releases, campaigns as well as brochure`s and product collateral.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with simple graphic requirements
- Support the Sales team in bid preparation, including compiling responses, proof reading and formatting documents to corporate standards
- Maintain the CRM system including adding contact reports, updating contacts and researching company information
- Manage and respond to incoming Sales enquiries
- Support the Marketing team with adhoc projects as required
The candidate will have the following:
- A background in Marketing or a Marketing qualification
- Previous experience of organising events and projects
- Must have demonstrated excellent communication and copy-writing skills in a corporate environment
- Competent with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Previous experience of using website CMS and CRM solutions would be an advantage
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign would be an advantage
Spanish or Central European Language skills would be a bonus!
Please apply quickloy as our client would like to move asap! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.