Sorry, this job is no longer available
Client Services Director
We're looking for a Client Services Director to join this small independent integrated agency. If you've got solid experience across a range of UK and global accounts, and can help grow the business, then read on to see if this is for you.
Based in London, our client is an integrated creative communications agency with a range of impressive clients covering both the public and private sector. Due to growth ambitions and client requirements an opportunity has opened up for a highly skilled and career minded individual to take on this crucial role.
As Client Services Director you will be responsible for:
- Building strong client relationships
. Being the lead on agency strategy
- Improving revenue and P&L
- Maintaining excellence by improving the agency's service, its systems and communications and staff development
· Identifying the most ground breaking integrated marketing solutions plus high return on client investment
For the right person there is career progression to Managing Director.
This role is ideal for a very bright and inspirational leader. If you answer YES to the following, then this job could be for you
- Good degree
- Linear as well as lateral thinking skills
- Ability to grow and win new business
- Creative intelligence and credibility (you know how to identify and sell a great creative idea)
- Impressive strategic skills (plannng and comms)
- Inspiring and motivating team player and manager
- Creative intelligence plus track record in creative agencies
- Strong empathy with creative and strategy
- Strong integrated skills across all traditional disciplines (incl strong digital esp social and mobile, experiential and partnerships)_
- Exemplary client servicing skills
- Experience in several of the following sectors- retail, alcohol, tobaco, financial and professional services
· Strong team management experience and motivational skills
Are you the Client Services Director we're looking for? Then apply online today and let us know why you'd be perfect for the job.