Sorry, this job is no longer available
My client is a leading property management company; with over 35 years` experience they have excellent knowledge across the London area. Focusing on London has allowed them to fully understand the market and cover a large range of services, from sales to conveyancing. They are looking for a bright website coordinator to help them evolve and develop their marketing online.
- Create and maintain website content
- Monitor the daily functioning of the website performance
- Work with external and internal stakeholders
- Create new web pages and website content
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Maintain the CMS system
- The key contact for website related requests
- Develop business opportunities
- Knowledge and experience of updating web content with a CMS system
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of SEO
- Ideally knowledge and experience of editing HTML
- Excellent communication skills
- Be proactive and be able to work independently
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Bird.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.