Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search Account Manager – (Marketing Agency)
SEARCH ACCOUNT MANAGER – (MARKETING AGENCY)
We are seeking an experienced Search Account Manager (SEO & PPC) to join an international Marketing Agency based in Brighton. Read on...
With offices in over 20 countries worldwide, our client is a pioneer within the field of Multilingual Search Engine Marketing, helping leading businesses (Universal Music, Aviva, etc.) establish and implement global search marketing strategies.
Responsible for both paid and natural search, the Search Account Manager will work closely with clients at a senior level, managing SEM and online promotion activities, analysing campaign performance and enhancing search strategies. Expect an exciting and diverse role where one day you could be setting up a road map for the search engine team to overseeing development of a search toolset the next.
- Create and execute SEO strategies for client sites with the goal of increasing search engine organic traffic and leads.
- Manage all aspects of SEO campaigns from optimising metadata to directing content production and link acquisition.
- Create systems and scalable processes that allow for step level change in performance. Develop and expand product and service offering of the company.
- Work closely with the sales teams and help prepare pitches/presentations and attend sales meetings.
- To report to senior management on clients results/activity.
- To pro-actively up sell services to your client portfolio.
- Research and keep up to date with latest best practice in Search Marketing from around the world.
To qualify... We are seeking a Search Account Manager with strong client facing experience and project management skills who can demonstrate the following:
- A real passion for SEO/SEM/PPC.
- Good Search Marketing experience (Both SEO/PPC) with a strong emphasis on natural search/SEO.
- Experience of SEM/SEO from a Multi Client Digital Agency environment ideally in the International arena.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to produce written documents to a professional standard.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of at least one web analytics package.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise, sometimes in a pressurised environment.
Fluency in any other languages is highly desirable.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with global names within an exciting, expanding search agency offering a competitive salary range and the chance for you to make a real impact within the world of international search. Get in touch.
Keywords: Search Account Manager, SEO Account Manager, PPC Account Manager, SEO, PPC, SEM, Search Manager, Search Strategist, Search Engine Optimisation, SEO Jobs in Brighton, Search Jobs in East Sussex, Search Account Management Jobs in Brighton, Digital Marketing, Natural Search, Paid Search, PPC Jobs in Brighton, Search Agency Jobs in Brighton, SEO jobs in East Sussex, Online Marketing Jobs in East Sussex, Brighton, BN1