Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior to Senior Digital Designer X 2
Junior to Senior Digital Designer X 2, Shere
£20,000 to £35,000 per annum
This award winning B2B and B2C marketing agency based in fabulous offices in the heart of the Surrey Hills is looking to recruit two Digital Designers to design and build outstanding web deliverables for all clients.
You will be responsible for:
- To develop creative concepts independently or working alongside the Creative Director
- To be able to design for Flash, HTML, Ad Banners etc
- Demonstrate knowledge and insight into User Experience and be able to apply this to your designs
- Be solely responsible for taking a creative brief, exploring relevant questions and ensuring all required information has been provided
- Be able to work independently on projects from start to finish, collaborating with others where appropriate Quality control - ensure that all work you develop is on brief and is fully functional from a visual and usability perspective
- Advise and manage the ‘testing’ process on all projects
- Offer creative and innovative (but workable) digital design solutions
- Manage expectations with regards to timeframes and deliverables on all your projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframes and communicate any issues in a timely and proactive fashion
- Keep updated on all relevant technology and how best to use it from an executional perspective
- Be able to train and advise colleagues on such technology
- Contribute to the development of ‘best practice’ processes for the Digital department
- Develop an understanding of clients business and use this to add value and insight into the work you do for them
- Communicate effectively with clients by phone on technical or design related issues
- Be capable of presenting work to clients and attending client meetings as the digital representative for the agency
They need a hardworking, client focused, dedicated, creative, lateral thinking individual who loves to build relationships with suppliers and internal agency teams to ensure the smooth running of the business, and they want someone who is excited to work for them.
Given the location, you will require your own transport.
Blue Tree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Click the 'Apply now' button below to apply for this role.