Sorry, this job is no longer available
PPC Account Manager - leading media agency!
An exceptional PPC person is needed to use their excellent PPC skills to provide cohesive and strategic director for a couple top-tier accounts. The role is yours if you demonstrate great client experience is and a love of the internet and search in particular. Another amazing string in your bow will be your SEO, display and affiliate experience as well as your knowledge of tracking systems.
- Coordination of planning across all areas of search (PPC, SEO and Shopping Engines)
- Manage flow of communications to and from clients, including meetings, presentations and reports
- Development of all aspects of search account opportunities, strategy (supported by Head of Search), tactics, planning and structure
- Direction and project management of account workflow via our search production centre
- Provide support on new business pitches
- Analyze campaign data, provide action lists and brief in implementation rules/guidelines to the SEC teams
- Management of all relevant financial processes to ensure the ongoing running of all accounts
You will currently be a PPC AM or an amazing PPC strategist within a leading agency. You will also have worked on some enviable accounts and brands and have an excellent knowledge of the digital industry as a whole. Let me know if you are interested!