Sorry, this job is no longer available
Qualitative Associate Director
You will be working across a variety of clients from the FMCG, retail, banking, media and technology sectors. The role requires an experienced and confident qual associate director that can not only work on projects from start to finish but can also work on securing new business and look after and mentoring junior members of the team. That is from proposal/ brief all the way through to report writing and presenting. Ideally, you will have some online qual experience, but this is not essential. You will also have some experience on qual/ quant projects - whilst they don't expect you to be a quant guru, some experience with quant methodologies is expected.
To be considered, you will be able to successfully demonstrate the following:
- Good research understanding - predominantly qualitative understanding but you will not be a complete quant novice!
- Competence in delivering qualitative projects from managing recruitment, moderation of groups, analysis, presentation writing and presenting
- Proposal writing - thinking commercially and understanding clients' needs
- Commercially minded - thinking of creative ways to sell research to clients
- Actionable insight delivery to clients
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good and strategic client relationship and management
- Great communication skills with people across all levels
If this role sounds right for you, get in touch.