Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mid-weight Project Manager for a Major Digital Agency in Centra
Digitalgurus.co.uk are recruiting for a mid-weight technical project manager role with our client (a major advertising and marketing agency) for all those who are looking to work with some big, bold and cutting edge clients in a 'career defining role' and wanting to work within an award winning global agency who still have the small agency touch.
The people are bright, ambitious, innovative - but down to earth. Combining the very best talent in the market to deliver a full service digital solution.
Working on projects as diverse as integrated campaigns, comms, mobile and wireless content, websites, micro sites, gaming, CDRoms, interactive desktop applications, touch screens, interactive walls, online advertising, etc. - the possibilities are endless!
This agency is renowned for its creativity, innovative digital projects. The company is looking for someone with the expertise and confidence within hands-on environments, meeting deadlines and building relationships. More than just a Project Manager, someone who is happy to pick projects up small and large, mobile and wireless content, comms to technical complex builds regardless of stage and run with them; delivering successful projects on time and within budget .
You must have a strong technical understanding, experience with mobile and believe that communication is the key to any relationship.
If you are looking to work within an agency and in an environment where you will be challenged but pushed to develop yourself personally and professionally, where you will be working with some superb peers then this is most certainly a role for you.
- day to day management and direction of your digital accounts, campaigns and web builds
- effecting strategy and creative on key account
- working as part of a team to deliver projects on time and to budget that are exceptional
Key skills needed:
- at least 4 years experience in a digital agency, you'll need to demonstrate excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage clients
- Prince2 and Agile methodologies
- experience within a respected integrated or digital agency
- good understanding of digital communications and the creative process
- excellent communication and people skills
if you are interested then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org