Sorry, this job is no longer available
The key focus of the role is to provide general support for the PR team and their efforts to implement, manage and deliver the PR strategy and plan for the business, with particular focus on supporting the Consumer Electronics division: Consumer TV, AV & Domestic appliances. Additionally support will be required for Corporate PR responsibilities including crisis and issues, thought leadership and executive visibility.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Previous PR experience, either agency or in-house (minimum 4 to 5 years)
- Experience of B2C TV Campaigns
- Proven experience in delivering high profiled PR campaigns and projects
- Good media relations skills with existing relationships in the technology trade, consumer trade, national and broadcast press
- Proficiency in writing the following materials: PR campaign plans, press releases, press statements, contact reports, monthly activity reports, coverage updates
- Ability to present information in a current, logical and accessible manner
- Genuine interest in PR and communications
This is an urgent requirement so please only apply if you are available immediately
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.