Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Design Director/ Lead Digital Designer
An award-winning design agency is seeking an exceptional Digital Design Director or experienced Lead Digital Designer to head up a medium sized team and lead by example in all things digital.
This renowned agency works with the likes of Shell, BP, O2 and Burberry and is looking to secure an outstanding digital creative for £55,000 per annum.
- Apply user centred design methodologies to the design of the navigation, user interface and content structure of digital applications (web, experiential, installations etc.)
- Deliver high quality design deliverables including sketches, scamps, page layouts, component design
- Brainstorm concepts for new pitches and campaigns
- Oversee the full project lifecycle from concept to launch – manage and oversee all design deliverables
- Leadership on digital design thinking – share knowledge, techniques
- Experience working in-house and with remote development teams
Supporting the design team
- Work with Creative Director and other Design Directors to manage digital workload
- Mentor and support design team by sharing digital expertise
- Promote design excellence within the team
- Client facing – able to communicate effectively up to Board level in the client organisation
If interested please send over your most up to date CV and Portfolio and I will contact you with further details. They are looking to interview immediately.