Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Interaction Designer - London - Perm - Fashion Brand - £
My Client are looking for an exceptional Senior Interaction Designer with the talent and drive to advance their career in one of the fastest growing Fashion Ecommerce clients. If you are ahead of your peers with your design skills and have four or more years commercial experience this will be a great opportunity for you. You must have excellent drawing skills, an eye for visually pleasing aesthetic, a natural ability to distil complex ideas to simple and a passion to improve customers experiences.
You will need to be fluent in the field of User Experience design and Interaction Design to challenge & inspire my client with your perception of what's possible. You will design user experiences and interactions that feel fresh, yet keep a strong sense of what's usable and pragmatic at heart. You'll be working closely with our razor-sharp team of product managers, designers, and developers to design and ship products that live up to the awesomeness of seeing your favourite brands on mobile, web and tablet devices.
* Prioritize and communicate the user's needs for everything that needs to be build.
* Focus on metrics and shipping fast while designing elegant solutions for the problem at hand.
* Write humane, humorous, and lucid copy for the interfaces and interactions you design.
* Communicate your designs in whatever way is most efficient: you'll have a keen sense for what needs documenting, when, and how.
* Maintain their component library and question any challenges to its consistency.
* Work with their technical and creative teams to build the best experiences possible: whether that's changing a design to adapt to technical constraints or suggesting a new feature that our users will love.
* A demon with detailed interaction design and an inbuilt pattern library in your brain.
* A stunning portfolio that demonstrates an obsession with great design. We want to see apps and products you've built yourself.
* Rigorous attention to detail. When you unleash your logical brain on interaction flows and states, you should scare us a little.
* A love of words and an ardent belief that good writing is at the heart of great interaction design. Prior spelling bee awards a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you can articulate your decisions clearly.
* Ability to think strategically about the product: you can prioritize what's important and ruthlessly cut anything non-essential.
* Experience across multiple platforms.
* Fashion Experience is a benefit (but not essential)
If you think this is the role for you, then please send your CV through to email@example.com or contact me on 07508261136