Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Project Manager - Freelance
These online products are designed in their London office and the build will be outsourced. They are in need a Freelance Digital Project Manager to come in and manage this process.
Details of the project and skills required include:
- Managing Ruby projects using the Rails framework
- Delivering apps and web apps for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Managing the work of development teams remotely, outside of the UK, for example in Asia or in Europe
- Creating documentation around the project as needed
- Delivering multilingual/multicultural projects
- B2B ecommerce, with PayPal and third party payment system integration
The Freelance Digital Project Manager must be able to work effectively on their own and be an excellent communicator and self-starter.
This role will be for 2-3 months initially and will be based in their London office, where you will work along with a small team of digital experts.
Please get in touch today if you would like to find out more about this project!