Sorry, this job is no longer available
Divisional Marketing Executive
The key focus of this role is to research, inform, devise, plan, prepare, execute, track and report on business development marketing campaigns.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Delivering on a series of pay to go events
- Organising and delivering on a series of self-organised events
- Liaison with corporate HQ marketing to develop further strategic marketing activities designed to raise profile, awareness, demand or enquiries
- Assisting with the UK web & social media programme
- Demand generation campaigns / project delivery
- Liaison with Marketing Support and Head of Marketing to determine lead status, lead input and lead assignment in a timely manner
- Receiving, assessing, reporting findings to Head of Marketing
To be considered for this role you must have several years marketing experience, ideally within the IT/Tech sector.
You should have excellent knowledge around campaign delivery and analysis alongside an understanding of integrated marketing as a whole.
This role will play a key part in driving the marketing team forward and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop and progress their career.
If you would like more information on the role please contact Matthew Molgaard on 02084087259 or email@example.com
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.