Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior PM for Central London agency £50k
The agency is looking for someone who can talk the talk and walk the walk…sound like you?
This leading edge agency has previously worked on some very cool projects.
They consistently land amazing clients and are brimming with some of the finest talent in the industry and are looking to top it up.
Being hands on is essential and you should not be afraid to make your mark. You need to have notable experience of web builds.
They are looking for someone who can meet deadlines, manage teams and build relationships.
You need to love what you do!
Key responsibilities for the senior project manager are:
- day to day management
- effecting strategy and creative on key account
- working as part of a team to deliver projects on time and to budget that are exceptional
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- enjoy and be very good at chatting to clients
Key skills needed:
- at least 5 years' experience in a digital agency, you'll need to demonstrate excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage clients and producers/pm's at all levels
- Prince2 and Agile methodologies ideally
- experience within a respected integrated or digital agency
- good understanding of digital communications and the creative process
- excellent communication and people skills
If you're interested, get in touch!
Apply directly to email@example.com