Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Team leader
- Being a strong and inspirational team leader leading by example with energy and enthusiasm.
- Focusing on delivering a high quality product, improving efficiency and maximising the team's potential.
- The day to day management of a team made up of Technical Account Managers, Link builders and Analysts.
- Daily production meetings to focus on deadlines and address issues
- Ensure resources are effectively deployed to maximise efficiency.
- Managing the facilitation and priorisation of work.
Ongoing performance management and monthly 121s
- Performance assessment in relation to clients, teams, processes and company.
- Training - ongoing monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team and help develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
Products and processes
- Having a complete and thorough overview of client and working with TAMs to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
- Focus on client retention.
- Constant monitoring of resources; managing deployment to ensure all work is completed to deadline.
- Monitoring of team costs and spends.
- Creating and managing client deliverable schedules and ensuring they are adhered to.
- Playing a key role in the continuing growth of the SEO team.
- Recruitment, screening CVs,
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Be able to demonstrate experience of managing and motivating a successful team.
- Strong leadership, people development and management skills
- Strong commercial awareness, an ability to make decisions and implement actions.
- Performance management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- An ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- An ability to "hold their own" and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into action plans.
- The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have proven experience in successfully managing
Leading SEO agency in Harrogate
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13287712
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.