Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Contribution to the clients overall online strategy and thinking
- Establish and maintain a role as a consultant / advisor to the client
- Organise regular client appraisals, highlighting and staffing issues etc.
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing client business aligned to their business strategy
- Managing the activity of the marketing team for each client account
- Ensure staff ownership and responsibility for all client work
- Keep abreast of all activity delivered ensuring regular client contact with updates / issues.
- Ensure appropriate agency resource for clients at all times
- Understand client profitability and maintain responsibility for agreeing and negotiating fees and terms
- Working with the business development team to win new clients
Delivering the best possible levels of client service in the market
- Taking an active role in product development and company strategy to ensure its alignment to client needs
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or above, have the equivalent of at least 5 years marketing and must be able to demonstrate operating at a senior level. Agency experience would be preferred and excellent knowledge of ecommerce technologies and online marketing channels is essential. They will also:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a strategic and creative thinker, thinking outside the box
- Have the ability to communicate and present complex technical information
- Be supportive / approachable manner
- Be a self-starter and motivated
- Have commercial awareness
- Be hard working / dedicated & committed to role
- Be a team worker
Our London based client have appeared in the NMA's top 10 Digital Agencies and have won multiple awards for their innovative client solutions.
From £50,000 to £80,000 depending on experience
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13292614
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.