Sorry, this job is no longer available
* As a Trading Analyst you will be responsible for monitoring and measuring this Global Media Agency's buying performance on key accounts.
* You will assist and support this agency's network team's efforts to maximise incentive income stream and also assist with knowledge and technical reporting capability to realise value creation as defined by clients and the global teams.
* As a Trading Analyst you will work with the local markets internationally, in the value creation definition and reporting process and you will work with them to understand the value being driven through the negotiation process.
* You will also work with the client service teams internally teams to understand and identify value being driven through the strategic/implementational planning process.
* Create and update local market trading "landscapes" for this agency and for client education.
A widely recognised Global Agency part of an extremely successfully Media Agency Network. Known for their fantastic training and development of employees, this agency offers career progression and an excellent working culture.
* You may currently be working at a Media Agency in a trading or analytical role, or you may be working in a numerical role at a media owner or within media auditing currently.
* Very strong numerical/analytical skills, demonstrated by academic achievement.
* Very high degree of attention to detail.
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office, especially excel
* Understanding of and passion for media/marketing although not essential to have worked in media.
* A very hands-on attitude and ambition to grow in international media trading.
* International mind set and flexibility in working time given the nature of international business.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842 to discuss further.