Sorry, this job is no longer available
PR Senior Account Manager, B2B tech, c£35k #PR
The focus of the agency is B2B and technology; however, they would consider excellent candidates from other market sectors as long as you genuinely believe and can evidence that you can cut it in a B2B tech environment.
Key Responsibilities -
- Primary point of contact and trusted advisor on PR activities
- Reporting into the Account Director taking a growing percentage of the load as you grow into the position
- Day to day contact with target media to generate coverage opportunities and to develop positive ongoing relationships with key journalists in trades, verticals and nationals
- Direct contact and visibility with clients, with responsibility for specific campaigns and activity plans, goal setting and managing relationship
- Writing a variety of copy, from press releases, to media alerts, blog posts, commentary and market reports
- Managing relationships with your writers and content team to receive verbal brief from client, prepare written brief, coach and advise, then proof and approve copy prior to submission
- Active involvement in blogs and social networks on behalf of clients and the agency
- Clear understanding of SEO in release writing and blog posts, the role and importance of social media, as well as an appreciation of the position of PR in the marketing mix
- An understanding or experience of broader B2B marketing is preferred
Benefits include a laptop, mobile phone and car parking space amoung standard benefits like pension scheme and private health cover.
If you are looking for your next step then please apply ASAP with your CV and covering letter to Kate Morgan at Blue Skies.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.