Sorry, this job is no longer available
A well respected, award winning design agency in Warwickshire is looking for a talented and motivated Account Executive to join their busy team.
The Account Executive will be providing admin and project management support to the agency and clients, as appropriate. In this position the Account Executive will be building their exposure to the wider marketing environment and developing their project management skills.
The successful candidate will either be a recent marketing or advertising graduate who is looking to kick start their agency career or someone who has gained some work experience who wants to further develop their skill set.
The Account Executive will be responsible for;
- The administration and smooth running of the day to day account activities
- The development of client communications as appropriate
- Working to develop appropriate creative product, building an ability to brief, critique, understand and sell
- Building understanding of media formats - showing knowledge and delivery of all through-the-line techniques
- Building ability to confidently and consistently use all agency processes at all times - briefing formats, production knowledge, timing/project plans, general project management etc.
- Managing workload appropriately, prioritising and delivering to line manager expectations at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen Account Executive to make their mark on the marketing world and work for a great agency and exciting brands.
If you like the sound of this opportunity then please apply now!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.