Sorry, this job is no longer available
Performance Media Director - International Media Agency - 85k
Performance Media Director – International Media Agency – Central London
We are working with one of the top 5 international media agencies, who are looking for a Performance Director to join them and lead their Performance team.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established Media team at an exciting time of growth, and play an instrumental role in developing their media offering further.
- Top 5 full service media agency
- Performance team ‘bridging the gap’ between online and offline media channels
- Enviable list of international brand clients
The role of the Performance media director:
- Consolidating current success within the agency performance team
- Managing and ultimately heavily growing the performance team (currently circa 10)
- Working with internal teams across all media (the work is currently split 60% offline, 40% online)
- Be key point of contact in managing all Performance clients for the agency
- Develop the agencies offering further with existing clients, as well as through new business
- Ensure a full and smooth integration between online and offline media channels – supported by the performance team
Requirements of the Performance media Director candidate:
- Senior level success managing cross media campaigns
- Exceptional team and client leader
- First class media planner
- Strong knowledge of digital and how to integrate it
- Media agency experience beneficial
- Experience of growing teams and managing senior stakeholders
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity for a top media agency to be looking to grow their team so significantly. It is an exciting time for this agency, and for this person, it is a great chance to have a big impact on their future offering. For more information contact Glyn@nortonleigh.com or call 02071833021.