Sorry, this job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Designer/Manager to come on board and join a brilliant and well established mens and womens fashion retailers - based in central London. You will have experience in design packages like CS5, illustrator, photoshop, indesign and an understanding of UX is essential.
- Own and develop the visual brand identity and user experience while utilizing the campaign imagery.
* Lead the design of homepages, landing pages, features, online animated banners, ebay assets, competitions, sale graphics and weekly newsletters- SRM and regular emails,
* Art directing photoshoots (still life and model) for our features
* Schedule and project manage multiple design briefs from different Ecommerce markets and brands. Projects may range from banner ad designs and newsletters to designing a new season website
* Manage the two Middleweight Designers and any design Interns/ freelance designers.
* Mentor and lead the team whilst directing all creative output for the brand
* Maintain and oversee the relationship with the printers and the design of brand lookbooks and marketing collateral including preparing documents for print/ fly checking & press-passing twice a season
* Work closely with the Creative Director as well as the Marketing Director on projects and brand guidelines
*We are seeking a forward thinking and creative individual who copes well with high volume of work and tight deadlines
* Passionate, ambitious and inspiring to work with as well as able to think outside the box
* Creative, proactive and having the ability to drive new ideas
* Able to multitask, problem solve, work independently as well as manage a team
* They must already have significant experience working in an online fashion environment and have an excellent understanding of the online medium
* Strong understanding of design within an ecommerce environment including wireframes UI/ UE, SEO,
* Can do attitude, flexible, diplomatic, leader, great communicator