Sorry, this job is no longer available
jnr to mid PM needed for agency in S London £25-30k
Are you looking for that lovely little role that'll transform you from a junior to a mid-weight?
Are you a master at stress management?
Can you keep your cool when you've got a million things to get done all at the same time?
You need to be a hands on PM, someone who can keep to tricky time constraints and deliver projects within budget.
Key responsibilities for the project manager are:
- day to day management and direction of your digital accounts
- effecting strategy and creative on key account
- working as part of a team of account managers and producers
- Good understanding of SEO and CMS
- Speaking to clients on a daily basis
- Managing and dealing with creatives, technicians and linguists on a daily basis
Key skills needed:
- at least 2 years digital experience, you'll need to demonstrate excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage clients at all levels
- good understanding of digital communications and the creative process
- excellent communication and people skills
- excellent client facing skills
-demonstrable IT skills including open source CMS, and some HTML and CSS
If you interested, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org