Sorry, this job is no longer available
Technical Operations Manager
- Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client's online marketing campaigns from a technical perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Interpreting and translating clients needs and requirement into creative campaigns designed to deliver results.
- Developing and managing strong client relationships.
- Proactively managing clients expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
- Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
- Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
- Adhering to, and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
- Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal departments and clients to ensure they are implemented.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry. Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating the teams R&D.
- Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of managing and motivating a successful team.
- Strong leadership, people development and management skills
- Strong commercial awareness, an ability to make decisions and implement actions.
- Experience in developing and improving processes and ensuring they are followed consistently.
- Performance management expertise.
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Exceptional organisation and facilitation skills with the ability to juggle and manage priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spread sheet packages.
SEO agency in Leeds
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13287146
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.